This piece is written by @Igorechek123R and edited by @ Chesse from Phezzan Discord server
DYOR stands for Do Your Own Research. Here is a summary of the main points you need to be aware of.
1. The Phezzan team will almost never contact you over private messages. In the rare case that this happens, make sure to confirm the identity of that team member.
2. Never share your personal information with anyone. This includes your passwords, seed phrases, and physical location.
3. Store your data on well-protected carriers, avoid public computers and public networks as these can be malicious. Make sure to use a reputable antivirus.
4. Never connect your wallet to questionable websites. Only use links from the project's official source.
5. Be aware of all the Discord scams. There are many impersonators pretending to be managers/moderators of different crypto projects. These people might offer you coins at a discount or access to their “private channel where they made millions of dollars”. These are all scams and it’s advised to avoid opening any of the links they send.